Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cheese Burger First

Iron Man was pretty rad. Everybody should have seen it now so here come the spoilers...
He pwns those jets.
I really liked it, and I stayed back until after the credits to watch the awesome bonus scene. Forced my friends to stay too, and they appreciated it. Another friend was watching the movie for the second time purely because he had missed this last scene on the first outing. Anyway, it's cool. It's Samuel L Jackson.

Robert Downey Jr plays the perfect Tony Stark, according to the comic nerds anyway. I'm not too familiar with the actual character myself, but he is da man in this movie.
Check out who he gets with at the start of it.

Yerrrp.

OKay it was a while ago so I don't really remember anything to quote... Man I'm bad at this.
I guess that's the problem. I'm not saying that it's a forgettable movie, though the story was pretty predictable. But it's a well told story. I can't remember a second where I was bored or anything. It was two hours of awesome fun. That's thanks to how RDJ makes the whole smarmy asshole thing likeable in a large part. The whole film is pretty much awesome coz of that. Not to say that the rest of the cast weren't good too. We all wanted a hotter Pepper though. Gwyneth Paltrow is a bit meh. I think Transformers and Fantastic Four has kinda spoiled us in that department. But at least Tony got with this chick:
Coz he's da man.

* A couple of these photos aren't from the movie... but who cares

1 comment:

pLetch said...

Dude, post her on our Chicks section! She deserves it lol.